Hectic

Been so busy lately. Started work @ Nokia Care Centre Parkway Parade last week. So far so good. As usualy working a 6 day week is tiring but this will be nothing compare to my future. I really don't know what to expect and atm i fear for the worst.

Life always have this knack of throwing shit @ you when u least need it. Ups and downs are always coming at you but i think its fun to have.

Was sick for the past few days. On MC today =\ its always good to spend some time with myself. The warmth of my 4 walls and my imagination of someone always being here for me never fails to give me comfort.

Bought Anthony Bourdain's Kitchen Confidential / A Cook's Tour at last. Been searching for it for sometime now.

This song never fails to cheer me up.
YUI - Skyline.


0 comments to "Hectic"

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Web hosting for webmasters