Plans?

I always thought that God has a plan for everyone. Those who have faith in him, even those who doesn't. I don't believe God will only grant redemption on people that has accepted him. I think its fair to say that if hes the supreme one, he will accept anyone and everyone :D

I always thought i figured that his plan for me was to cook, make people feel good, happy, satisfied. Till the day i realize i had a defect. No biggie, but still it brings my whole career path to a standstill. Mind over body, well, maybe. But there comes a point whereby body breaks down before the mind.

After a spate of bad stuff happening recently, i don't know what to think anymore. It all just seems, unreal... A real waste of time? Nah, a life changing experience? Yup definitely.


0 comments to "Plans?"

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Web hosting for webmasters