Chalet with DCS 707 + Life changing news.

Had a chalet with my class from Tuesday till Thursday. Been a long time since I've been to any chalets and it was fun! Thanks to everyone that came and those who made it a blast, esp the organizers like me, kelvin, dennis, changhong, pakmun, jonathan.

Had to go to school get our ingredients and stuff, pretty hectic for all of us. Luckily everything went well. Pity that the whole class wasn't there.
Hope to get pics up soon.

On Tuesday, i received great news from Shatec. I've been chosen for the Les Amis Scholarship! Omfg i can't believe my luck! They were suppose to informed all the applicants of the results 2 weeks ago. I waited and waited and had finally given up till they called me up. Really happy for myself but feeling sorry to the other applicants like dennis and matthew.

First tiny step of my dream fulfilled. Many more obstacles to come. The chance to work in one of the best Haute Cuisine restaurants in Singapore is to die for, especially when their new head chef comes from a 2 Michelin Star Tantris in Munich.
But till then, I would have to survive another 9months in school.

School in starting on Monday. Can't wait to make a fresh start...


0 comments to "Chalet with DCS 707 + Life changing news."

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Web hosting for webmasters