YUI + Free time





Managed to catch up on Yui stuff after my recent gunpla craze. For those of you who doesn't know, Yui is a Japanese singer. She have had highly sucessful songs, including themes and ops for animes like Bleach and most recently Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Been a while since I've watch anime as theres always more productive stuff to do =( Last i caught was probably epi 10 of FMA:B.

One thing tho is my love for Yui songs, slightly rockish at times, other times are peaceful folk like songs. I really think the short hair suits her alot =) It makes her face so much smaller heh.



Sudden urge for blogging cause I'm not able to paint my gundams due to a Mahjong session going on,, sigh.


0 comments to "YUI + Free time"

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Web hosting for webmasters