Taiwan Trip Loots!




Just got back from Taiwan a couple of days ago and I manage to go down to Sparmax and purchase some stuff.

TC-501 ARC Compressor w/ Pressure gauge + Moisture Trap (Which is a god sent being in Singapore)


A cleaning pot so I wouldn't murder my family with the toxic fumes.. Not to mention suicide = D


Well pretty much the Taiwan trip was kinda bad, since it was winter, there wasn't any clothes that I can purchase, so I stuck with fail safe stuff, which are S H O E S. Been a while since I've got a new pair, I decided to get another pair of Air Force 1s. My previous pair was K.I.A-ed so I figured might as well...


Till I saw these on my last day in Taipei.


Yep, I got both pairs.... Kinda a impulse buy, plus i figured I should spend all my Taiwanese currency = D


1 comments to "Taiwan Trip Loots!"

  • Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote
    the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit,
    but other than that, this is magnificent blog. An excellent
    read. I will certainly be back.

    my page :: pillowcase

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Web hosting for webmasters