Prebuilt? Or Not....

Had originally intended to prime my kit like this. However while fiddling with it I came to realize that there are some parts that I have to do more detailing... I was thinking the primer wouldn't have a even coat if I were to just spray it on the surface.

So.... I decided to revert back to my old method .

After doing the above, I realized that there's too much parts! OMG!! And this is only a Ver.Ka Crossbone.... Oh well will try to start painting it asap.. Wonder if i can still shade properly though :(

This + World of Warcraft had kept my occupied for the last couple of months. Now that only one's left, I can finally get to start on my Blue Frame after this Crossbone! :D


1 comments to "Prebuilt? Or Not...."

  • Now I am going to say about free recharging sites in internet.
    On Sunday, Search Engine played better than anyone over 36 grueling holes of golf -- at altitude
    on a 7, 000-yard course, longest in U. This site is best for those people who are interested in learning more about Search Engine, check out the source code
    for these widgets and icons. Title pages are extremely important because they
    are determinants of how will succeed online.

    Stop by my webpage ... search engine ranking marketing

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

Web hosting for webmasters